October 16, 2013

Fallen Book Review by Lizett


           Lauren Kate's novel Fallen is a story of romance with a supernatural twist. Fallen tells a story of forbidden love that I can't get enough of.
           Have you ever felt something oddly familiar about someone even though you've only just met them? That's what Luce Price feels about the strange and mysterious Daniel Grigori. He captures her attention from the moment she stepped foot at Sword and Cross Boarding School. Except Danial isn't interested and he makes it very clear, but Luce won't let it go. She wants so desperately to find out what Daniel is working so hard to keep secret, even if it means she won't be able to see the world the same again.
          Fallen is one of the best books I've read about fallen angels. The author wrote so many details that it wasn't hard to visualize the scenes in your head. How she mixed supernatural and romance blew me away, and that kept me waiting anxiously until the end. I loved everything about this page turner. From the beginning to the end nothing disappointed me.
           If you're looking for a dangerous, dark, and exciting book, Fallen is what you've been looking for. I promise you, it won't be a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment