I tried to compile a list of the 10 best books that I have read since September, but that became a bit difficult. I settled for 12, but might have to add more if I can remember everything I've read. Luckily Goodreads.com helps me keep some type of record, or else I would be completely discombobulated!! After the top three they are really in no special order since I loved them all. Here's my list. Hope it helps you find something fun to read!!
1. A Match Made in High School - Kristin Walker
2. Swim the Fly - Don Calame
3. Numbers - Rachel Ward
4. Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood - Aileen Cook
5. Hate List - Jennifer Brown
6. Whip It - Shauna Cross
7. The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan
8. The Morgue & Me - John C. Ford
9. Messed Up - Janet Nichols Lynch
10. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian - Sherman Alexie
11. Get Well Soon - Julie Halpern
12. Suicide Notes - Michael Thomas Ford
Not all of the books are current releases, but it is a pretty eclectic list. I still have 2 months until school is out, so I definitely will be adding more. Happy Reading and let me know what you think about any you have read or read in the future!!