August 19, 2011

Chain Reaction is HERE!!!! And so is Simone Elkeles!!!!

First of all, if you have not read the first two Perfect Chemistry novels by Simone Elkeles I highly recommend that you do - NOW!!!!!  Rarely does a book come along that appeals to everyone, but Perfect Chemistry and Rules of Attraction have been breaking age, ethnic, and gender barriers since they were released.  Now the third installment of the Perfect Chemistry series, Chain Reaction, is set to do the same!  Be sure to check back here at X-treme Readers on Monday to read an interview with Simone Elkeles about her books and also find a link to the Chain Reaction book trailer!

Don't panic X-treme Readers - I have our classroom copies of Chain Reaction, but this time I get to read it first!!!

I am posting this now because I will be out of town (although I have yet to start packing) and away from technology on Monday, so I have scheduled Blogger to auto-post on the blog.  Not being the most tech savvy blogger, I am a little nervous that I messed up.  I just realized that I forgot to preview the post, sigh . . .

Also, the X-treme Readers will be making their debut on the blog the week of Sept. 7th!!!  Hopefully once they take over the blog things will be a lot smoother :-)

Have a great weekend and don't forget to check back on Monday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment